We are intoducing you to another 2010 Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja that has just been modified for stunt riding.
We’ve used our best parts for the conversion, and it’s also possible to change parts at the buyer’s request, such as: a straight handlebar, a different rear sprocket size and a different type of HB bracket.
Motorcycle registered in Poland. Mileage – 35216 km. Lights, horn and speedometer work and you only need mirrors to ride legally. Motorcycle has not been used in stunt riding before and was rebuilt from a nice base (photos for viewing).
What was done / installed:
– 16/60t drive system + RK 520 XSO chain
– complete handbrake system with a 17.4 mm Nissin radial brake caliper, steel braided brake line, two radial caliper brackets, 300 mm floating brake disc and Tokico calipers
– clip-on handlebar with full adjustment
– front steel frame
– rear 12 o’clock scrape bar together with titanium for scraping
– rear seat lined with abrasion resistant material and natural leather
– modified engine lubrication and ecology
– short clutch lever on bearing
– a crash cage covering the engine and fairings with a 3-point mounting
– subcage with aluminium pegs
– front steel sets with aluminium pegs
– front light tinted with foil
– idle adjustment cable
– changed Motul 5100 10W50 oil & filter
– accessory turn signals, registration mounting
– HP Corse sporting short exhaust
– modified fuel tank and anti-slip mat
– modified tilt sensor
– all brake lines are steel braided (black)
– ignition switch moved to the cage area
– upper triple tree clamp with the possibility of mounting risers for a wide handlebar.
The engine runs evenly and quietly.
Price can be negotiated. Shipment possible.
Phone number: +48668419384
Address: Łąka near Pszczyna in Silesia, Poland
Please feel free to contact.